Topic: Profile treatment with plasma. Plasma systems for the inline pretreatment of profiles. Treating EPDM profiles.
Openair® plasma systems to pretreat EPDM profiles
large number of plasma
is integrated in a very small space in the EPDM
system. The system is easy to clean, can be operated comfortably on
both sides, can be opened wide due to the hinged cover and is thus
easily adjustable. The system is designed for a dusty work
environment and fluctuating temperatures.
generator technology (FG500x Series)
makes possible energy-efficient pretreatment, easy operation, and
full system integration.
Inline pretreatment of EPDM profiles
Advantages of Openair® plasma in EPDM extrusion
- Cost-efficient inline integration
- Measurable reduction of scrap rates
- Reliable process monitoring with the plasma control system
- Robust system technology with > 99.5% availability
- Simple, reproducible arrangement of the plasma nozzles to the profile
- Short setup times
back to main topic Profile Extrusion