Topic: Openair FG5001Plasma Generator. Plasma basic unit. Plasma generator for integration into complete system, plasma laboratory systems, plasma cleaning.
Openair® FG5001Plasma Generator: basic unit for plasma pretreatment
Plasma Generator is the basic unit of the Plasmatreat generator 5000
series. It is distinguished by its particularly compact design –
allowing space-saving under-counter integration.
the first time, a constant voltage source is realized in this class.
The series is equipped with state-of-the-art IGBT semiconductor
amplifiers and combines highest performance with precise plasma power
regulation and control functions. The FG5001 Plasma Generator can
optionally operate up to two plasma
Openair® FG 5001Plasma Generator
Openair® FG 5001 Plasma Generator with side operation
- Integration in complete systems, such as pad printing systems
- Simple applications in production areas with low contamination
- Plasmatreat laboratory systems, laboratory tables with continuously adjustable linear unit and single plasma nozzles, stationary and rotating
- Loan systems to test the Openair® process
Main features of the FG5001Plasma Generator
- System control and power control using integrated micro-controller
- Power output: 1000 VA for activating a maximum of two plasma nozzles
- Voltage supply of 100 -240 VA
- Operating temperature range: 0-35 degrees Celsius
- Operational data, such as voltage, power, frequency, error and status messages, in various languages.
back to main topic Plasma Generators