Topic: Openair® Plasma Nozzles. Plasma Nozzle & Plasma Generator Nozzle PFW10 and PFW20. Selective plasma pretreatment. Potential-free plasma treatment of sensitive components.
Single nozzles: PFW10 and PFW20
Pretreatment with the Openair® PFW10 plasma nozzle is done with very high contour accuracy and is potential-free (no transfer of voltage to the material). This type of plasma nozzle is mainly used when parts are to be plasma-treated with high process speed, high energy, or selectively when only a certain part of a work piece (e.g. a bonding groove) is to be treated. The Openair® PFW10 and PFW20 plasma nozzles are also well suited for the potential-free plasma treatment of very sensitive components, such as circuit boards
PFW 10 Plasma nozzle
Potential-free plasma treatment of printed circuit boards
- Plasma cleaning and activation of plastics, metals, and glass
- Films and three-dimensional components
- PP headlight housing: precise pretreatment of the flute bonding groove
- Bottle labeling: inline; aqueous waterbased adhesive systems can be used.
- EPDM profile: 10-fold nozzle arrangement for lamination on all sides
- Aluminum profiles: arrangement in the nozzle tool as a substitute for pickling and chromating
- Cartons: pretreatment of the longitudinal seam, transport speed up to 600 m/min
Optimal tuning of the pretreatment process to the specific properties of the work piece
Openair® plasma nozzles are adjusted to the process specifically for the application
. For example, nozzles are available in different versions with different outlet angles. More than 50 different types of nozzle heads are already available as the foundation for meeting our customers’ diverse requirements.
Examples of different Plasmatreat® nozzle heads
we can also offer you the PFW10 and PFW20 with a 90° cable
connection. This design is especially suitable for applications with
limited space for mounting the nozzle (the nozzle is shorter).
back to main topic Plasma Nozzles